Monday, October 4, 2004

Salt Lake

So the past couple of days were very busy. A circus load of happenings and some other crazy things I've been privy to. I'm leaving to Denver, Colorado tomorrow morning, so I'm going to keep this short so I can get some sleep. We just did a load-out tonight and were there until about midnight. It was exhausting, but I'm making some money here. Plus, I get FREE lodging & travel. I also get at least 1 day off each week, which will just be "travel time", so I pretty much have no day off. But I'm still enjoying the show and learning a bunch of things I wasn't prepared for, but ready to execute. We'll be in Miami early January. Check out www.ringling.com for schedules. Most likely I will stay with them by then. We'll also be in Orlando in December. So a very exciting and interesting packed 2 days it has been. I feel like my life has accelerated 10 times faster than when I was back at home, and 4x faster than when I was at UF. So this "DJ Mo Daily" might get a little personal, but I'll still come with the flava when I have online access. Lord knows when I can update this page, but when I do, it'll be a quality update!

BTW, it DOES look like that in Salt Lake City, Utah! Except the mountains are brownish, because there's no snow here. NICE weather. High in mid 70's & low in mid 40's. Kind of like Florida's winter weather! Sweeeeet!

DJ Mo
(Assistant Sound Technician, Feld Entertainment, Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Circus)

No comments: