Friday, October 1, 2004

Departure

This may be the last entry in a while as I am leaving tomorrow for Salt Lake City to join the Ringling Bros. Sure, it sounds funny, but it's a terrific career start, especially with a company of this magnitude. Thanks to those who have made the counter hit over 1700. I will attempt to keep this updated as I tour from city to city. Everything is up in the air until I get final word on my work schedule.

The reality begins.

Meanwhile, here are about 20 CD's I have packed with me. I will be touring for months, and this is my survival CD list. Post up on what CD's YOU would bring if you were gonna be on the road for months.

DJ Mo's Survival CD's

Mark Farina: Mushroom Jazz Volume 1
DJ X: Club Experience Volume 1
Chops: Virtuosity
Funk Flex: Mix Tape Volume 1
Gang Starr: Full Clip (CD1)
Bad Boy Joe: Best Of Freestyle Megamix Volume 2
Eminem: The Eminem Show
J-Lo: Reel Me (DVD)
Nightmares On Wax: DJ Kicks
DJ Smash: Phonography
2 Fast 2 Furious OST
Wyclef Jean: Carnival
Jurassic 5: Quality Control
X-Ecutioners: Built From Scratch
DJ Spinna: All Mixed Up (CD1)
J-Lo: On The 6
Mountain Brothers: Triple Crown

Peas out,

Joey

Assistant Sound Technician, Feld Entertainment

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, Blue Unit

www.feldentertainment.com

www.ringling.com

No comments: