Saturday, October 16, 2004

Denver (Part 2)

Still in Denver. Leaving this Monday to Cleveland, Ohio on Monday. The trip will take about 2 days, so I will get to see some cities on the way. I'll post some things about Cleveland I find interesting.

There's a CD store called Cheapo Discs, which is an independently owned store of mostly cheap used CD's. There's some really good selections that are hard-to-find in there. If you ever stop by Denver, Colorado, make sure to drop in and browse through their store. If you are an active CD shopper like I am, you are likely to find something!

Those that are in Florida gotta know that the "134th Edition", the tour that I'm on, will be coming to Orlando Fairgrounds in December & Miami in January! Check www.ringling.com for the Ringling Bros. circus schedule! (Note: Orlando isn't listed.)

See ya soon!

DJ Mo
Assistant Sound Technician
Feld Entertainment
Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Circus
Blue Unit

No comments: