Saturday, November 27, 2004

One Week

As I continue on my tour with the circus, I'm collecting funds for equipment & diggin' at local record shops in each city finding vinyl bargains for as little as 25 cents! 2nd Hand Tunes in Chicago had 25 cent dance 12" singles, so I stocked up on some good old school freestyle & dance tunes.

Back in Cleveland, I stocked up on some hiphop for only 50 cents each at a record store in Cleveland near the Gund Arena, which carries mix CD's consisting of mostly rap music. I already have over 50 records in my collection now. I also plan on getting Final Scratch, so I'll have a large library of jams to start with once I depart the circus for DJing.

DJ Mo is in the works!

DJ Mo
Assistant Sound Technician
Feld Entertainment
Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Circus
Blue Unit, 134th Edition

No comments: